Here is a small example list of the cases that I have produced throughout the years on patients with both personal injury and negligence cases. This is offered as an indication of the type of cases that I cover.
Complicated Circumstances Due to Medical Issues
– Fitness to travel/survive deportation with an ongoing pulmonary lung condition.
– Delayed diagnosis of cancer and its further related complications.
– Delayed diagnosis of an illness in a patient that died to to related issues.
– Delayed diagnosis of psychological issues in an elderly patient that lead to a sub-standard level of care.
Alleged Breaches in care:
– Patients detained in HMP prison systems with undiagnosed physical injuries.
– A Patient detained in a HMP prison who was denied psychological treatment and later took their own life.
– Delay in referral and incorrect refferal leading to complications.
‘Non-Standard’ Personal Injury cases:
– Whiplash following rollercoaster accidents.
– High speed impact accidents with patients thrown through car windshields.
– Objects falling off of passing vehicles and crushing patient cars.
– High speed cases with cars rolling – sometimes a considerable distance.
– Car versus patient’s house accidents where the main symptoms were psychological.
– Double height bus versus low bridge accidents with severe trauma.
– Slips/Trips into bodies of water and related ongoing phobias.
– Physical and psychological assaults and their ongoing impacts.
– Clarification of unfit working conditions in the workplace.
– Chemical burns following short term exposure.
– Severe lacerations and soft tissue injuries with long lasting repurcussions.
– Genital burns following a routine hair removal procedure.
– Lacerations to feet following a pedicure.
– Hair and scalp burns following a salon hair dryer mistake.
– Lung conditions further to living in sub-standard conditions.